Wednesday, December 17, 2014

O'Christmas Tree ~etc. etc.....

Oh my ~ my,... my.  
 I have been reminded it's almost Christmas, and I've been no where to be seen in Blogland since Halloween?  Eeek! 
 That can't be right? 
 Let's don our best Holiday finery and get on it, shall we?
It's not been terribly cold or snowy yet around home....
Sort of disappointing if you are a St Bernard.
 
But, if you play your cards right, and drive north enough....




You CAN find a little anyway! 
Enough to Stop, Drop and Roll in! 

When you are done rolling, you gotta shake!

Ever tried to get three dogs and a guy to look at the camera at the same time?
Not happening apparently.
 
Mmmmmm, candy cane!
And it matches our outfits too!
                                                   Hey, stop sticking your tongue out ~
                                                                    Whaa ahaha ha ha  ~
                                                             Better,... now hold still....
                                     JoJo:   I can't see him, I've got a pom pom in my eye....
                                                        Here, we'll switch...  no pom pom....
                        JoJo:  Huh? Now I can't hear you.... my ears are stuffed into this foolish hat!
                                   Hush now... and look at the Cameraman like a good, sweet pony...

                                     See, we share the fancy cape (i.e. Christmas tree skirt)....
                                                        Turns out the hat fits Tonto best!
 Cricket the Wonder Pony:  The hat fits me just fine... what are you saying?
                                         C.T.W.P. :  Hey JoJo, is there something on my back????
                                                  Awwwww,  who's the cute little pony?
                                             Belle was slightly less enthused about dressing up...
     Belle:  Come near me with that thing, and I'm gonna knock you into next week! 
Is that anyway to talk to your Father?
and a week before Christmas no less?

I think not!
 
 That's the Holiday Frivolity for now....
but I'll be back soon...so don't go too far.
 
Mel  xx
 

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, funny photos Mel. Belle is right, absolutely right about not cooperating with this foolishness. But I must admit that Tonto looks smashing with this hat.
    Have you tried to dress up the cats as well? I would love to witness you dressing up Missy. ;-))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm... I may just have to try dressing up a cat or two... but Missy? Yikes! I will be hard to type her if she chews off one of my best digits in the process! :((

      Delete
  2. Hurray Hurray a holiday post ess with the animal most ess ( ahem yes you know by know I love making up me own words) Clapping wildly about all the fun here today . That first photo of you is full of spirit looks a bit of a Woodstock meets Santa vibe :)))) The Bernards and Kip look to have taken full advantage of the brief snow days we have had thus far. Oh and look at the festive equine crew dressed up and beaming ! Go Miss feathered Fran nice to see mum is good at teaching chickens to have a proper seat and good posture whilst on horseback. Miss Goata Belle you fun loving little imp I think Mr Scott just might be asking for a good head butt loll
    Happy Holidays to you all ... let's think snow :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Mel, Love the photos, I thought you would have had lots of snow? We heard reports you were all under 6foot of snow a while back. Glad the dogs got to enjoy some anyway and nice to see you back here, we are all getting bad at posting on the blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoJo has the best Christmas garb, I especially like her little hen pom pom on the cape. Happy Christmas to all you farmfolk! My Dogs would appreciate a little snow, can you blow some our way from the Northeast? AND a Happy and Jolly New Year! Jeri from the hollow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! It's been worth the wait for a post like this!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melody! I hope your holidays were wonderful and your new year is getting off to a great start! Your zoo is adorable! Love the red cape/tree skirt!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete